This article is about setting up the Campaigns Tracking, as well as how we can Track the leads, Appointments as well as Transactions generated per campaign.
- Goto Your_Workspace -> Campaigns Tracking App
- You will see all of your campaigns here. System will automatically attach Campaign Name in the Seller Campaign field when the Lead is created. Or You can select a campaign by clicking on the field (You can select a campaign from a campaign tracking app item in every lead.)
here is the list view of all of your campaigns.
- To see the per Campaigns KPIs or Metrics open any specific Campaign record from the list.
- Here you have the option to fill two fields 1) Cost of Skip Tracing, and 2) Cost of Marketing (this field must be filled).
- After setting fields, you can see Metrics and KPIs as shown in this picture.
- You can create a new campaign manually if you want to track PPC, Bird Dogs, or D4D campaigns(we will give another article for explaining these) by clicking “Add Campaign”, a green button at the right side of the screen below of All Apps view.
To maximize the most out of SimplifyREI, go through each of these articles and set up a proper system with your team that everyone enjoys.
If this article did not answer your questions regarding adding a Campaign & Tracking Campaign KPIs and you have viewed the rest of the Knowledge Base, send us an email! firstname.lastname@example.org