Sending Individual SMS —> If you are using a third party SMS integration please view the Integration section of the Knowledge Base. #
- Click on your desired app and lead profile.
2) For this example, we used our Simplified Sellers APP. Click on desired lead profile you have within app
3) Once you open the profile, go to the section highlighted in the screenshot below “Activity / Comments”
In this example, we used the Activity View which will show overall lead functionality history.
We recommend using “Comments” view to have a clean view of team communication & SMS history within a profile.
For individual SMS enter sms: My Message Here
Incoming leads to SimplifyREI will be marked as “Untouched” and will generate a task to the assigned Lead Manager of the particular lead (located underneath Seller Information). Incoming leads will automatically round robin to any Team Members with their respective roles assigned within the Team Members APP.
Acquisitions Manager = Simplified Sellers
Transactions Coordinator = Transactions
Dispositions = Buyers Book
Lead Manager = This position can be modified to handle certain lead types within your Sellers APP. For example, Lead Managers can be automatically assigned to Cold leads, while incoming warm and hot leads can be automatically sent to Acquisitions. For modifications such as these, submit a support request using the webform located on your SimplifyREI homepage.
SMS History & Receiving SMS #
- Click on your desired APP and lead profile as shown in section 1 above
- Scroll down to Lead Tracking and your SMS history with that individual lead profile will be shown
- When Lead responds, SMS Status will switch to “Response Needed” and notify the Lead Manager of lead profile with a Task “Respond to John Smith”
Individual SMS is different from your follow up campaigns and templates.
To maximize the most out of SimplifyREI, go through each of these articles and set up a proper system with your team that everyone enjoys.
If this article did not answer your question regarding SMS and you have viewed the rest of the Knowledge Base, send us an email! email@example.com